Please consider these services as building blocks for a customized plan for your family. We believe every family is unique and special. We recommend you discuss your goals with us before deciding on a particular service. Not in our backyard? No problem, we offer our services via phone, Skype, etc. for Wholesome friends everywhere!
- The Wholesome Kitchen
- The Wholesome Shopper
- The Wholesome Delivery
- The Wholesome Menu
- The Wholesome Cook
- The Wholesome Way
- The Wholesome Huddle
- The Wholesome Enchilada
- The Wholesome Meal
Education is at the forefront of our core values. We welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge with you. Do you have an event, group, meeting or organization that wants Wholesome to speak?
See Allie's feature in the November issue of Birmingham Magazine. Honored to be the featured Savvy Business Entrepreneur, she shares some of the roots and success of Wholesome.
The Wholesome Start
Wholesome is a service for busy families. Before you book any of our services below, we designed a simple and efficient process to jumpstart your health and nutrition goals. We call this our Wholesome Start. Since our time together will be focused on your family, the process begins with you, the expert on your family, filling out a comprehensive questionnaire about your goals, needs, habits, etc. Wholesome uses this insight, prior to our first meeting, to prepare for and maximize our time together with any of the services you choose below. In addition, Wholesome will provide a detailed report of the options and lifestyle recommendations discussed. $100 flat fee
Please consider these services as building blocks for a customized plan for your family. We believe every family is unique and special. We recommend you discuss your goals with us before deciding on a particular service.
All of our services come with a lifetime membership into our Wholesome community, where you will receive newsletters, discounts off our services, alerts on deals around town, family-friendly kitchen tested recipes, updates on the latest "health" news that everyone is talking about, and access to our blog at www.wholesomenutritionblog.com
1. The Wholesome KitchenAn in-home consultation focused on the pantry and refrigerator/freezer. Based on your Wholesome Start questionnaire, the process will review your goals, family patterns, if, why and how to find healthier alternatives. Together we will evaluate the items in your home and talk about which ones meet your goals and which ones don't. The Wholesome Start report will recap our discussion including specific recommendations on brand names, store locations and pricing information.
$85 per hour
2. The Wholesome ShopperAfter careful review of your family's goals, Wholesome will help you take the guesswork out of smart shopping. Saving you hours of time wandering in new stores for new items, we will guide you on a shopping trip showing you exactly where to find recommended items as inexpensively as possible. In-store consultation with Allie throughout the visit will help minimize typical nutrition pitfalls and steer you toward the best options for your family. Multiple stores and online options may be included.
$85 per hour
3. The Wholesome DeliveryOur busy lifestyles sometimes prevent us from making the healthiest choices. If you are too busy for more careful shopping, regularly or occasionally, Wholesome will handle it for you. After we have established your goals with The Wholesome Start questionnaire, Wholesome will present a "clean" shopping list, based on your week's needs, budget, etc. for pre-approval. This means no driving, no parking, and no standing in line; Wholesome does it all for you and will deliver all your groceries to your home. Reimbursement due upon delivery.
$75 per hour
4. The Wholesome MenuWholesome wants to help you make your "clean living" investment a success, to be embraced and enjoyed by your family. Let us devise a sample menu using your existing and new products. These menus take the guesswork out of preparing food at home, and are complete with easy recipes, serving suggestions and anticipated prep/cook times.
$40 flat fee (includes 3 meals/day for 2 days)
5. The Wholesome CookWholesome can also demonstrate a few go-to recipes in your home and recommend small appliances or other equipment to make healthy cooking easier. Whether you cook frequently or not at all, Wholesome can make you feel at home in the kitchen. This in-home service is a fantastic way to consider cooking seasonally, especially for a family seeking new ways to enjoy fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables. Tell us what your favorite "guilty pleasure" dish is and we'll help you make it Wholesome so you feel good about what you are making.
$85 per hour
6. The Wholesome WayMaybe your questions or needs pertain to a more complete healthy home and lifestyle, including vitamin/herbal supplements, bath and beauty products, cleaning supplies, kids products, outdoor products, pet care, etc. Wholesome can help you find the best products on the market to suit your specific needs with an in-home consultation and follow up survey with Allie.
$85 per hour
7. The Wholesome HuddleLaying the groundwork and knowing what to get for your family to eat is a great plan that some families need help implementing. The Wholesome Huddle is our program to gather the troops and talk about what you will be doing differently to benefit your family's health. We'll get the kids (and spouses) on board with a pep talk from Allie as she breaks down the new plan all the while enjoying fun new treats like a natural ice cream bar and other custom yummies that your particular family will embrace while hearing about the new plan of action. A great service for the reluctant household or one that just needs more information.
$85 per hour plus supplies
8. The Wholesome Enchilada(An Entire Makeover)
Our most comprehensive plan includes:
The Wholesome Start (initial consultation)
The Wholesome Kitchen (up to 2 hours)
The Wholesome Shopper (up to 2 hours)
The Wholesome Menu (3 meals/2 days)
$450 flat fee
9. The Wholesome MealIn an effort to stay healthy and keep pace with a family on the go, we now offer our Wholesome Meal delivery service from Laura's Kitchen. Finally, a healthy option to feed your family without hitting a drive-thru. Meals include all natural ingredients preparred fresh daily including an entrée, sides and a desert that feed a family of 4-5. Meals change weekly, Click here to see our latest menu. At this time, delivery service is only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays for zip codes 35223, 35213, Mountain Brook, Cahaba Heights and Liberty Park. Other areas coming soon - email us!
Prices per meal vary based on the menu
Custom services can be provided upon request.