Please consider these services as building blocks for a customized plan for your family. We believe every family is unique and special. We recommend you discuss your goals with us before deciding on a particular service. Not in our backyard? No problem, we offer our services via phone, Skype, etc. for Wholesome friends everywhere!
- The Wholesome Kitchen
- The Wholesome Shopper
- The Wholesome Delivery
- The Wholesome Menu
- The Wholesome Cook
- The Wholesome Way
- The Wholesome Huddle
- The Wholesome Enchilada
- The Wholesome Meal
Education is at the forefront of our core values. We welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge with you. Do you have an event, group, meeting or organization that wants Wholesome to speak?
- Allie is featured in the December issue of the Over The Mountain Journal. A great seasonal feature discussing how to have a Happy, and Healthy, Holiday. Wholesome is proud of the great feedback we have received from the article!
- See Allie's feature in the November issue of Birmingham Magazine. Honored to be the featured Savvy Business Entrepreneur, she shares some of the roots and success of Wholesome.
- Curious about Simple, Healthy Living but haven't had time to book a service? Come see Wholesome at the Junior League Market Brunch, Thursday, October 14, 9:00 AM at The Cahaba Grand Conference Center. For more info and to purchase tickets visit www.jlbonline.com
- In the August 2010 issue of 280 Living, Allie's bio is shared with readers who saw her article the month prior.
- Have you seen Allie's contributing article for the July issue of Village Living on 'living clean locally?' She shows readers how they can make some easy shopping choices in the villages of Mountain Brook and adopt Wholesome's motto of simple, healthy, living.
- In addition, Allie enjoyed writing an article for 280 Living where she interviewed vendors in the corridor of southern Birmingham offering their readers insight and healthier living tips. Now they can also make better choices by shopping local in Alabama!
- "Allie Black, founder of Wholesome, a new service that helps families eat and live more healthfully. Based on years of research, Wholesome empowers busy moms to make smart, affordable changes at home, in the grocery, and on the go. Check out www.wholesomebyallie.com."
~ Kari Kampakis - VILLAGE LIVING - June 2010